Expert Storm Restoration
As your residential storm restoration contractor, TAG Roofing & Exteriors knows firsthand how damaging storms can be in Texas. Once the storm has passed, homeowners are often left with damage to your home, sometimes undetectable to the naked eye.
At TAG Roofing & Exteriors, we will come out to record a free digital analysis to inspect the damage and communicate with your insurance company to get the compensation you deserve.
Our Storm restoration services include:
- Insurance Claim Assistance
- Residential Roof Replacement from Storm Damage
- Residential Roof Repairs
- Gutters and Downspout Replacement
- Window and Screen Replacement
- Siding Installation/Repair
- Exterior Paint
- Fence Replacement and Re-Stain
How do I know if I have storm damage?
- Has there been a recent storm?
- Do you have a stain on your ceiling?
- Are interior walls wet?
- Do you have a visible leak?
- Do you have missing shingles or tiles on your roof?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, you may have storm-related damage and are in need of residential roof repairs and/or a residential roof replacement.
Reasons you could have a roof leak
Leaks in a roof are one of the most common issues that can happen from storm damage or merely because of the age of your roof. The source of the leak can be in one or more areas.
- Flashing: Flashing is used on the joints and edges. If the flashing is corroded or damaged, it could cause water penetration into your home.
- Holes: Holes or penetrations in your roof can happen due to flying debris from storm damage, insect and animal infestation, or due to damages that weren’t previously taken care of.
- Gutters: Gutters are designed to move the water away from our roofs and foundation, but when gutters are clogged, or the volume of water exceeds capacity it could under your roofing shingles thus causing damage.
- Missing Roofing Shingles or Tiles: Missing shingles or tiles expose the decking of your roof system which enables water to seep through your roof.