This is a fast-paced position with excellent opportunity for advancement. Responsible for working directly with homeowners and insurance companies to determine damage to the property, scope of repairs, bid and estimate jobs. Our project managers oversee each project to the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
- Ability to canvass and set up appointments.
- Use technology provided to create scope of loss, track job status, provide bids.
- Act as Liaison between property owner, production manager and insurance company.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to learn, a keen ability to persuade and a drive to be on the top of your game each day
- No previous sales or roofing experience necessary! We will provide ALL the training you will need to be successful!
- Attention to detail
- Self-Starter, can work independently and drive towards success
- Organizational skills required
- Effective communication skill required
- Effective presentation skills required
- Respectful and friendly personality
- Job requires some evenings and weekend hours
- Must be willing to travel
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to carry, set up and climb ladder
- Ability to safely walk a roof for performing inspections
Weekly salary while in training, first 60-90 days. Straight commission salary per job.